Timothy Bradley Jr.: Fight Blog 304/02/2014
Bradley - Marquez had to KO Pacquiao to get a definite result. Is that what you need? Why and how do you accomplish this? How do you beat Pacquiao?
Marquez was in a little bit of a bigger hole when he knocked him out. He had fought him three times and was not able to secure a win in any of the first three fights. He had tried everything and had failed so a knockout was the only way he would win.
I am in a slight different position than Marquez was. I have already beat Pacquiao once and that was on my first try. I don't think I have to knock him out to get a definite result but if the knockout presents itself I will take advantage of it.
The first fight I injured my foot in the second round and by the fourth round my ankle on my other foot was also messed up. The second half of the fight I was coming on strong with two bad feet.
I didn't have the movement that I normally have and I was out-working him. I was fighting all three minutes of every round and not just the last thirty seconds of every round.
This second fight against Manny Pacquiao I will pick up right where I left off the first fight. This will just be rounds thirteen through twenty four.
I was able to show my boxing ability against Marquez with two good feet so this will be no different.
I will be faster than Pacquiao, I will have better defense than Pacquiao, I will be hungrier than Pacquiao.
I have been in the ring with Pacquiao so I know exactly what to expect. There are a few adjustments that I will make and with two good feet under me and at the end of the night I will be victorious again!!!
24/7 Pacquiao/Bradley 2 show 2 debuts Saturday, April 5 at 11:30 p.m. ET/PT and show 3 debuts Thursday, April 10 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT two nights before the high stakes welterweight title bout.
Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 takes place Sat., April 12 live on pay-per-view beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
- ›› Alvarado vs. Rios 3 - Welterweight Championship (1)
- ›› Bradley vs. Chaves - Welterweights (2)
- ›› Solo Boxeo (127)
- ›› Español (162)
- ›› Fan Zone (173)
- ›› No Category (616)
- ›› Promotions (55)
- ›› Bob Arum (3)
- ›› Felix Verdejo (12)
- ›› Freddie Roach (1)
- ›› Gilberto Ramirez (1)
- ›› Jessie Vargas (4)
- ›› Jose Ramirez (4)
- ›› Juan Manuel Lopez (3)
- ›› Manny Pacquiao (2)
- ›› Mikey Garcia (2)
- ›› Mike Jones (1)
- ›› Nonito Donaire (2)
- ›› Oscar Valdez (9)
- ›› Zou Shiming (11)
- ›› Crawford vs. Beltran (4)
- ›› Pacquiao vs. Algieri (22)
- ›› Featuring Gilberto Ramirez & Oscar Valdez (2)
- ›› Rios vs. Chaves (6)
- ›› Crawford vs. Gamboa (3)
- ›› Tapia vs. Collins (2)
- ›› Cotto vs. Martinez (15)
- ›› Champions of Gold (5)
- ›› Vetyeka vs. Donaire (3)
- ›› Marquez vs. Alvarado (4)
- ›› Pacquiao vs Bradley (34)
- ›› Chavez vs. Vera (17)
- ›› Ring of Gold (1)
- ›› Rigondeaux vs. Agbeko (4)
- ›› Pacquiao vs. Rios (17)
- ›› Martinez vs. Garcia (5)
- ›› Alvarado vs. Provodnikov (5)
- ›› Bradley vs. Marquez (17)
- ›› Cotto vs. Rodriguez (9)
- ›› Fists of Gold II -- Shiming vs. Ortega (5)
- ›› Garcia vs. Lopez (10)
- ›› Donaire vs. Rigondeaux (6)
- ›› Fists of Gold - Shiming vs Valenzuela (2)
- ›› Rios vs. Alvarado II (7)
- ›› Garcia vs. Burgos (8)
- ›› Bradley vs Provodnikov (12)
- ›› Pacquiao vs Marquez (39)
- ›› Donaire vs. Arce (10)
- ›› Salido vs Garcia (6)
- ›› Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (25)
- ›› Martirosyan vs Lara / Garcia vs Barros (3)
- ›› Donaire vs. Nishioka / Rios vs Alvarado (10)
- ›› Vázquez Jr vs Oquendo - (5)
- ›› Chavez Jr vs Lee (3)
- ›› Soto Karass vs El Harrak (1)
- ›› Donaire & Pavlik Double Header (4)
- ›› Marquez and Rios Doubleheader (2)
- ›› Pavlik vs Sigmon (2)
- ›› Cotto vs Margarito (1)
- ›› Rios vs Murray (1)